Hardbeatz Jumpz (Teck071Remix) Hardbeatz Jumpz (Teck071Remix)

You got the sounds of a God

I enjoyed this piece of music veeeeeeeeeeery much. Your style is the one I love listening to (feel the same about BlackNoise a.k.a Zenon). Much better than Dj Ravecore's version. His was kind of off beat and I got bored of it, but at least he can make a full song unlike me:(.

tF-[Force of bass]FULL*REMADE* tF-[Force of bass]FULL*REMADE*

I can feel the rush

This could make serious money. Like a lot of the songs I like on Newgrounds, this could be a success worldwide. I'm glad that electronica is alive and strong, and this song is a perfect example of its power. That is all.

Hyper Sweeper Hyper Sweeper

Loved the Synth

The only problem I have is the kick. It doesn't have tha bang that would make it a club hit. I tried to make a song but I was always using FL Studios Eurogate.

DJ Runaway - Method Solaris DJ Runaway - Method Solaris

your greater than the universe itself

I wasn't really feeling the first 1 min. 30 sec. of the song, but than it got unbelievably amazing. It made me reconcider to download Method R. If you don't get signed, I would lose fate in the world lol. By the way, I'm from Hungary and if you look up "awful" in the dictionary, you would see the Hungarian soccer team's picture. It may be possible you will see me on the audio portal charts. I wish it to be true. Keep them coming.

DZK-Black Flags DZK-Black Flags

Beautiful

I liked the Nate Dogg style chorus. You're good. Really good. Keep it real.

DJ Runaway - Moving / On DJ Runaway - Moving / On

You rule the world

AMAZING stuff you got. I don't listen to radio or any of the famous professional artists in the world. They are nothing compared to your skills. I'm here every day, supporting NG. I'm the 21st downloader of this song. Your latest songs are the greatest. If I could, I would sign you in a heart beat. I love the Netherlands because I'm European. Good luck in the World Cup. Have a nice day.

DJRunaway responds:

Wow, thanks alot man :$ That's a great compliment :) Hehe... My latest songs are kinda "new-style" me :) But I promisse they'll get even better in the future ;) Hehe, what country are you from anyway? Well, whatever, we're gonne flog ur ass in the World Cup :) (Jk, our team actually sucks...)

Greetz,
Runaway

Stupid Gaba Song Stupid Gaba Song

Sounds familier

Is this a remix, a rip-off or original. That is why I gave originality and effort a five.

UgaUga responds:

Original

|IIII|Gates Of Heaven|IIII| |IIII|Gates Of Heaven|IIII|

5 for this

It was great but I like the speed and rush of music. One of the best slow pieces though.

Guitar VS Piano 1.5 Guitar VS Piano 1.5

fast but sort of distorted

This was an awsome track, but in the last 1 minute or so the guitar over powered the piano and sometimes they had the same lvl of volume. You should have given it a different name and take out the guitar. Still it deserves a 5/5.

Helix - Origin Helix - Origin

a new fan

Before this song, I thought you sucked. Now, you are OMFG I can't even say a word that discribes you, a king of the industrial portal. Do more stuff like this.

Helix6 responds:

Well... I wish you didn't think my other stuff sucked, but that's OK. Glad you enjoyed this song, can't say my next will be like it, they seem to always change a lot from one entry to another.